Fun, interactive wine tasting experience. You’ll be initiated at a former Royal cellar to the knowledge and pleasure of wine. It’s followed by a walking tour by the Louvre & Tuileries Gardens.
Play Petanque in a Parisian Park
Schedule: Daily Year-round from 9:30 am to 12 pm and from 2 pm to 4:30 pm
Duration: 2.5 hours
- Traveler (Ages 11+) per person
- Child (Ages 6-10) per person
Play a ball game of Petanque in an iconic Paris park
With this great outdoor tour and activity, you’ll discover and learn how to play a French ball game known as PETANQUE in what was once the luxurious backyard of some French queen.
Depending on the day and time when you’ll take this tour, we’ll meet in either the Tuileries or Luxembourg Gardens with their peaceful French-style gardens known as “jardins à la française or in an antic Paris Roman gladiators arena.
- Small group activity for up to six people
- Light commented walking tour of the premises (the Gardens)
- A few laid back games of Petanque
- Great tips and suggestions on fun things to do in Paris
- Some surprises because you are a VIP (Vacationer in Paris)
- We cheerfully part ways in a lovely Paris location, either the Latin Quarter near the Pantheon and Notre-Dame Cathedral or by the Louvre and the place of Concorde
- Upon booking this tour, you will receive information about our meeting point
- Rain or shine, the tour will be maintained
- You shall wear comfortable shoes and dress accordingly for your day ahead
- Your transportation to the meeting point is not included
- Info about the meeting point near Luxembourg Gardens will be received upon booking
- Rain or shine, the tour and game is maintained
- Wear comfortable shoes and dress accordingly for your day ahead