Your getaway to the countryside by Vespa scooter. Drive your own scooter and follow your tour guide with a great freedom of motion to one of the sweetest suburbs and countryside of Paris.
Versailles & Countryside-by Vespa Scooter
- Tuesday to Saturday Year-round from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Saturday Year-round from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Duration: 8 hours
Private Tour of Versailles from Paris
Join our private tour and the most effective opportunity to explore the posh countryside-ish suburb beyond Paris city limits.
You’ll follow your French tour guide on a relaxed scenic route filled with countless eye-catching highlights, leisurely drive your own automatic Vespa scooter by yourself or with your travel mate as passenger. At the end of the road stands ostentatiously the palace of Versailles, home of three generations of kings from Louis XIV to the unfortunate Louis XVI, beheaded with his wife, Queen Marie-Antoinette during the French Revolution. With the freedom that your scooter gives you, we might focus on the palace area or drive further to small quaint towns and villages. We drive back to Paris taking a different route with more surprises and the assurance that your day will be filled with lovely memories as you enjoy this Vespa tour to Versailles!
- Bois de Boulogne, equivalent to N.Y. Central Park
- A chapelet of upscale small Parisian suburban towns
- Woodsy areas & forests
- Palace of Versailles
- Gardens of Versailles palace
- Musical fountain show on week-ends (on some week days)
- Countryside villages and towns
- Saint Cloud Royal Estate
- Drive along the Seine river
- Lunch at a local restaurant of character
- Little (or big) surprises along the way
- Private tour with only you and your travel mate(s)
- Your professional, English fluent guide and his Vespa scooter
- Automatic/no clutch Vespa scooter, two helmets, gloves, and a lock
- Third party liability insurance
- Vehicle entry fee to Versailles estate
- Tickets to the musical fountain show on Tuesdays, Fridays, and weekends. 9€ p.p.+ the ticket for the guide
- Your lunch – Several excellent bistros & restaurants on-site
~ Picnic with sandwiches works, too
- Optional visit inside the palace and of the Trianon estate
- Your tour guide’s optional gratuity
We use automatic 50cc scooters or 125cc scooters. If you have only a valid car driver’s license and you have experience driving a two-wheel motorized vehicle (scooter, moped, dirt-bike), you won’t need a motorcycle license: the 50cc scooter is what you’ll get. If you have a valid motorcycle license, you’ll have the possibility to drive a 125cc scooter (if available).
For “PARIS” and “VERSAILLES” tours, we use either 50cc or 125cc automatic scooters.
For VAN GOGH BY VESPA SCOOTER tour, we use only 125cc automatic scooters which requires a Motorcycle license.
We also can create an Experience Tour designed just for you, perfect to discover around Paris other stunning suburban spots and attractions like Fontainebleau castle and forest, Provins medieval town, Vaux-le-Vicomte (on quote).
- Your current, valid driver’s license – see Driver’s License requirement
- A valid credit card for a 1,500 € safety deposit. This is a hold only – NOT a charge – for the scooter. It will be released to you within 7 business days
- We may go inside some free-entrance attractions and landmarks
- Tour runs rain or shine. We are rain-gear top and bottom equipped