Join this day trip to the biggest tall sailing ships celebration. Majestuous ‘old style looking’ vessels come to Normandy from all over the world for you.
Christmas in Paris – Private Tour
- Monday to Saturday, November 20 to January 2 from 5 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Sunday, November 20 to January 2 from 5 p.m. to 8:30 p.m
- Starts exceptionally at 4 p.m. on December 24th (Christmas eve) and December 31st (New Year’s eve)
- Duration: 3.5 hours
- Adults (11+)
- Children (Ages 10 and under)
Ride the Ferris Wheel for a Dazzling view of Paris Christmas illuminations
This tour is also a great opportunity for you to get the best tips and most pertinent information you will want from a true Parisian: A peep of History, the trend of the city, warm hang out coves, authentic nooks known to the locals, how to ease the rest of your trip. If you are lucky you may even catch a glimpse of Santa riding is sleigh with his loyal Rudolf in the illuminated night sky.
Add a spectacular view of Paris enlightened by the spirit of Christmas with a ride on the Ferris wheel! Get indulged with seasonal sweets and mulled wine at the Holiday market!
This Holiday Season private walking tour that includes some driving parts by chauffeured car under dazzling Christmas illuminations will revive the mesmerized child in you.
This magical experience includes a visit of the Galeries Lafayette with their creative and children-praised Holiday showcases. Includes a ride on the Ferris wheel and sweet treats.
Santa’ spirit is in Paris! Follow him…
- Twinkling Eiffel tower
- The festive Ferris wheel
- Holiday market
- Place de la Concorde
- Place Vendôme
- Champs Elysées
- Arc de Triomphe
- Galleries Lafayette’s whimsical window displays
- Galleries Lafayette’s huge creative Christmas tree
- Galeries Lafayette’ spectacular stained-glass ceiling
- Fashionable bridge Alexander III
- Paris Opera House
- Professional Local guide
- Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel
- Private tour
- Private transportation by chauffeured car
- Ferris wheel ride tickets
- Seasonal sweets
- Hot Spiced wine (Must be 18 and over) or a hot chocolate to keep you warm
- Surprises (because it’s Christmas!)