The right thing to do if you want to explore Paris in all its diversity. You’ll leisurely and safely drive your own automatic Vespa scooter alone or with your passenger partner.
- Tuesday to Friday Year-round from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Saturday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Duration: 7 hours
Private van Gogh Vespa Tour from Paris
Did you know that Vincent van Gogh lived in a quaint town north of Paris called Auvers sur Oise?
Our private tour and a great excuse to get a fantastic breath of fresh air!
On picturesque and scenic roads away from Paris, follow your French tour guide, leisurely driving your own automatic Vespa scooter by yourself or with your passenger travel mate. This journey that follows the footsteps of van Gogh take you through small towns and villages with countless eye-catching highlights along the way. At Auvers sur Oise, be amazed how this quaint town, legally protected, still keeps the essence of its earlier times when van Gogh was walking around and about for his art. Of course, we visit the cemetery where he is buried next to the wheat fields that he painted so vibrantly.
After visiting several memorial sites of van Gogh’s passage like the church, his small bedroom, the house of Dr. Gachet, the wheat fields and so on, we drive back to Paris taking a different route with more surprises and the assurance that your day is filled with lovely memories.
- Tour Destinations
- Lake and casino of Enghien-Les-Bains
- A chapelet of small Parisian suburban towns
- Church of Auvers sur Oise
- Wheat fields and nature
- Van Gogh’s tomb
- Absinthe museum
- Castle of Auvers Sur Oise
- Van Gogh’s room at Ravoux Inn
- House of Docteur Gachet
- Troglodyte houses
- Oise river where renowned impressionists got inspiration
- Inspiration of Cezanne, D’Aubigny, Corot, Pissaro, …
- Town of Pontoise, once ostensibly hosting the gallows
- La Defense finacial district
- Exploring Parisian treasure troves known to the locals
- Additional information
For this tour, we drive only 125cc automatic scooters which requires a motorcycle license.
For PARIS and VERSAILLES tours, we use 50cc automatic scooters (Car license bearers) and/or 125cc automatic scooters (Motorcycle license bearers).
We can also create your own Experience Tour – designed just for you! – perfect to discover around Paris other stunning suburban spots and attractions like Fontainebleau castle and forest, Provins medieval town, Vaux-le-Vicomte (on quote).