The right thing to do if you want to explore Paris in all its diversity. You’ll leisurely and safely drive your own automatic Vespa scooter alone or with your passenger partner.
Van Gogh By Vespa Scooter
- Tuesday to Friday Year-round from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Saturday Year-round from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Duration: 9 hours
- Requirement: Motorcycle Driver License.
- 1 Driver with or without passenger
- 2 Drivers with or without passengers
Private van Gogh Vespa Tour from Paris
Did you know that Vincent van Gogh lived in a quaint town north of Paris called Auvers sur Oise?
Our private tour and a great excuse to get a fantastic breath of fresh air!
On picturesque and scenic roads away from Paris, follow your French tour guide, leisurely driving your own automatic Vespa scooter by yourself or with your passenger travel mate. This journey that follows the footsteps of van Gogh take you through small towns and villages with countless eye-catching highlights along the way. At Auvers sur Oise, be amazed how this quaint town, legally protected, still keeps the essence of its earlier times when van Gogh was walking around and about for his art. Of course, we visit the cemetery where he is buried next to the wheat fields that he painted so vibrantly.
After visiting several memorial sites of van Gogh’s passage like the church, his small bedroom, the house of Dr. Gachet, the wheat fields and so on, we drive back to Paris taking a different route with more surprises and the assurance that your day is filled with lovely memories.
- Lake and casino of Enghien-Les-Bains
- A chapelet of small Parisian suburban towns
- Church of Auvers sur Oise
- Wheat fields and nature
- Van Gogh’s grave
- Absinthe museum
- Castle of Auvers Sur Oise
- Van Gogh’s bedroom at Ravoux Inn
- House of Docteur Gachet
- Troglodyte houses
- Oise river where renowned impressionists found their
- Cezanne, d’Aubigny, Corot, Pissarro painted there too
- Town of Pontoise where bodies once ostensibly swung at the gallows
- La Defense financial district
- Exploring other Parisian treasure troves known to the locals
- Private tour with only you and your travel mate(s)
- Your professional, English fluent guide
- Taxi ride from hotel to meeting point (not the return ride to the hotel)
- Automatic/no clutch Vespa scooter, helmet, gloves, and a lock
- Third party liability insurance
- Return taxi ride from scooter place to your hotel
- Parking fees (parking is not free for 2 wheel vehicle either)
- Your lunch – Several excellent bistros and restaurants nearby
- Any entrance tickets to optional museums (including bedroom of Van Gogh)
- Your guide’s optional gratuity
For VAN GOGH BY VESPA SCOOTER tour, we use only 125cc automatic scooters which requires a Motorcycle license. We require you to provide us with a valid motorcycle license.
For “PARIS” and “VERSAILLES” tours, we use either 50cc or 125cc automatic scooters.
We also can create an Experience Tour designed just for you, perfect to discover around Paris other stunning suburban spots and attractions like Fontainebleau castle and forest, Provins medieval town, Vaux-le-Vicomte (on quote).
- Your current, valid driver’s license – see Driver’s License requirement.
- A 1500 € safety deposit. This is a hold only – NOT a charge – for the scooter. The whole amount may be taken by credit card and released within 7 days or it may be 1000€ in cash for 1 scooter (1500€ for 2 scooters) released at the end of the tour + 500€ by credit card for 1 scooter (1500€ for 2 scooters) released within 30 days. The deposit procedure is not a choice of the client. It will be announced in an email ahead of each specific booking.
We can also create your own Experience Tour – designed just for you! – perfect to discover around Paris other stunning suburban spots and attractions like Fontainebleau castle and forest, Provins medieval town, Vaux-le-Vicomte (on quote).
- We may go inside some free-entrance attractions and landmarks
- Tour runs rain or shine. We are rain-gear top and bottom equipped