This Paris walking tour is perfect for people who want to have an awesome first-time experience in Paris!
Cheers! To Your Wine Tasting Adventure
- Schedule: Daily Year-round from 4:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Duration: 2 hours
- Adult (Ages 11+)
- Student (ID Required)
Paris Wine Tasting Tour
This small group tour can be enjoyed as a private tour as well.
Your journey begins with an interactive wine course under the vaulted rooms of an 18th-century royal cellar near the Louvre museum. Your professional guide initiates you to the knowledge and pleasure of wine in France.
You’re invited to smell, touch, and interact with every aspect of winemaking. We continue on a high note with a convivial wine tasting. Each participant takes home their own bottle of wine with their personalized picture label on it.
Your journey continues with a leisurely walking tour to the outdoor Louvre and to our final destination: The beautifully “French-style designed” Tuileries Gardens.
For an added fee, you may go with your tour guide for a fun and engaging ride on the Ferris wheel: Available until May 18, 2018 and from June 25 to August 26, 2018.
Highlights of your French wine tasting tour
- Group activity up to eight people
- Easy meeting point – info will be received upon booking
- Playful French wine education at an interactive museum
- No need to be an expert. Wine virgins welcome!
- Convivial French wine tasting
- Walking tour of the outdoor Louvre and Tuileries Gardens
- Ferris wheel ride to “La Grande Roue de Paris”
- A complimentary bottle of French wine per person
- Your tour cheerfully ends at the pyramid of the Louvre or at Concorde square down of Champs Elysees avenue
- Guided visit at a former royal cellar that is now an interactive museum
- Wine tasting course
- Three full-sized glasses of wine per person (Must be 18 years old minimum)
- Under-age people get a super special Paris soft drink
- To take home: A complimentary bottle of wine per person with a personalized label
- Walking tour of outdoor Louvre, Pyramid, and Carousel
- Walking tour of French-style designed Tuileries Gardens
- The tour cheerfully ends in Tuilerie Gardens at Concorde square gate. At walking distance is: Champs Elysees, Arc de Triomphe, Madeleine, and the Opera
- Your transportation to the meeting point
- Guide’s optional gratuities
- Until May 18: Ferris wheel ride with your guide at Concorde Square
- From June 25 to August 26: Ferris wheel ride with your guide inside the Tuileries gardens hosting their annual Summer Fun Fair
- During these periods, you can enjoy a spectacular and unusual view of Paris with the great and informative input from your personal tour guide