An exhilarating night drive under Paris’ city lights followed by a drink with a true Parisian at a local, lively bar or mellow cafe. Be an insider with the best tips for the rest of your trip.
- Daily From April 1 to October 31 from 9:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Daily From November 1 to March 31 from 10 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Duration: Approx 5.5 hours
Private Guided Paris Tour
This private tour combines leisure chauffeured time around Paris with leisure walking moments into the neighborhoods of your choice, like the Latin Quarter, Montmartre, and other confidential coves praised by the locals.
On our private day tours of Paris, you get more than just the main highlights and attractions. You dive in with enthusiasm into learning informal history and fun stories. All this in a fun and relaxed environment, it’s like going with your friend who knows so much and just wants to share it with you.
- Your informative and personable private tour guide greets you at your hotel and it’s where he takes you back.
- This tour combines walking, driving (being chauffeured), and using the metro to get underground transportation skills like any Parisian metro user.
- You get an enlightening perspective of Paris’ layout and true charms.
- A few of your destinations on this private Paris tour: Eiffel Tower, Louvre museum, Musée d’Orsay, Nortre Dame, Sainte Chapelle, Latin Quarter, Luxembourg Gardens, Napoleon’s Tomb, Invalides, bridge Alexandre III, Champs Elysées, Arc de Triomphe, Place Vendôme, Paris Opera House, Saint Martin’s canal, Sacré Cœur church, the quaint & quirky Montmartre hill, Pigalle’s historical red light district & Moulin Rouge cabaret, and exploring Parisian treasure troves known to the locals…
- Tour Destinations
- Eiffel Tower
- The Louvre
- Musee d’Orsay
- Norte Dame
- Latin Quarter
- Napoleon’s Tomb at Invalides
- Champs Elysées
- Arc de Triomphe
- Transportation by car
- Metro tickets
- Sweet surprises
- Your lunch – choice of great restaurants and typical bistros
- Your guide’s optional gratuity