Enjoy a scenic view from Paris to Versailles, with true hidden gems along the way, and walking commented tour of Versailles’ gardens and palace.
- Sunday to Friday Tour starts at 6 p.m. | Show at 8:15 p.m.
- Saturday Tour starts at 7:15 p.m. | Show at 9:30 p.m.
- Duration: 4 Hours
- From :
- € 199
When the City of Love Unfolds its Erotica
Discover the sensuality of Paris with this private tour by chauffeured car. We drive to several prestigious highlights like the Opera of Paris, the infamous Palais Royal near the Louvre, and the ritzy Vendôme square (a quintessential place of Parisian luxury). With much to see along the way, your interest for nice and naughty Paris is aroused with historical facts and playful anecdotes.
At the end of the evening tour of Paris, your guide leaves you at the Crazy Horse Paris, where you spend a magical evening in this mythical venue, a temple of French glamour. With a bottle of champagne, your appetite for aphrodisiac pleasures is sprinkled with some Ooh La La!
- Your personal tour guide meets you at your hotel
- You’re driven to several Paris highlights by chauffeur car: Opera district, Place Vendome, Louvre, Palais Royal, Arc de Triomphe, bridge Alexander III, and the Eiffel tower
- Indulge in refined French chocolate treats from a luxury master chocolatier
- Spend a magical evening at the legendary cabaret: Crazy Horse Paris
- Drink champagne during the tantalizing show
- After the show, you’re driven back to your hotel or preferred place in Paris
Femininity… Creativity… Audacity…
Immerse yourself in the creative and sophisticated cabaret world of Crazy Horse Paris with the new show, “Totally Crazy.”
A spellbinding ode to women and femininity with the highly praised performances of the finest and most sensual dancers in the world.
This sophisticated show made of legendary acts and stunning visual effects, created by world acclaimed French choreographer Philippe Découfflé, is the signature of this emblematic and unique Parisian venue.
Tasteful, sensuous, highly artistic with its textured lighting designs, this dazzling burlesque show sets the mood for your Ooh La La experience in Paris. International artists and celebrities like Spielberg, Rihanna, Dita Von Tees,e who performed several times there, and Beyoncé, who shot a video clip on site, count among their most loyal guests.
Come and experience 65 years of dazzling creation and “crazyness” packed into 90 enchanting minutes and let the charm of Crazy Horse Paris drive you… “Totally Crazy!”