This private train tour is a fun excursion tour to Versailles that will give you an enlightening perspective of the castle’s origins.
- Schedule: Tuesday to Sunday Year-round from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Duration: 9 hours
- 1 person
- 2 People (price/person)
- 3 People (price/person)
- 4 People (price/person)
- 5 People (price/person)
- 6 People (price/person)
A royal Day in Versailles by luxury car or van with chauffeur
This private experience combines comfortably seated time to enjoy a scenic view from Paris to Versailles, with true hidden gems along the way, and walking commented tour of Versailles’ gardens and palace. We pick you up at your hotel and take you back. Surprises along the way!
- Your tour guide picks you up at your hotel where he will take you back
- Discovering the main palace of Versailles with a small shared group guided tour
- Walking private guided tour in the gardens, fountain groves, orangerie
- Exploring the bucolic, confidential estate Trianon and hamlet of Queen Marie-Antoinette
- Perfect for children: Visit of the farm of Marie-Antoinette with its live animals (donkeys, pigs, sheeps, goats, peacocks, chickens, rabbits, you name it!)
- Possibility to picnic on the domain, like by the canal
- Discovering true hidden gems and spectacular views along the way
- Your guide loves to take photos 🙂
- Your tour cheerfully ends at your hotel or preferred Paris place
- Although the tour will be leisurely carried, some walking is involved throughout the day. A little estate train (with tickets provided) will be at disposal to reach further areas.
- Please, wear comfortable shoes and suitable clothing for your day ahead.
- Scenic drive by luxury car with chauffeur to and from Versailles palace
- Musical & Fountain show garden tickets (when turned on, on Tuesday & weekend)
- Skip-the-line tickets for a small shared group tour inside main palace by a conference guide
- Tickets for mini-train (to reach another part of the estate: Trianon and the hamlet of Queen Marie-Antoinette)
- A bottle of fine champagne to toast between us together. Cheers!
- Participants’ lunch : Several lunch accommodations on site (restaurants & street food facilities).
- Chauffeur’s and guide’s optional gratuities