Fun, interactive wine tasting experience. You’ll be initiated at a former Royal cellar to the knowledge and pleasure of wine. It’s followed by a walking tour by the Louvre & Tuileries Gardens.
Schedule: Daily Year-round from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Duration: 2 hours
- Adult (Ages 11+)
- Child (Ages 6-10)
Tour Luxembourg Gardens & Play Petanque
Stroll inside the Luxembourg Gardens park, home of the French Senate, with its peaceful French-style gardens, or “jardins à la française,” and its statues (including a replica of the Statue of Liberty). Learn about Paris history while observing local Parisians soaking up the sun and children pushing their vintage wooden sailboats on the pond.
Your personal tour guide also takes you to any current exhibition at the Orangerie art gallery.
This great outdoor activity winds up in what was once the luxurious backyard of a French queen with a fun and playful initiation to a French ball game known as PÉTANQUE.
- Small group activity for up to eight people
- Light walking tour of the Luxembourg Gardens
- Visit the Garden Art Gallery – if an exhibit is running
- A few laid back games of Petanque
- Great tips and suggestions on fun things to do in Paris
- Some surprises because you are a VIP (Vacationer in Paris)
- We cheerfully part ways in a lovely Paris location, the Latin Quarter, near the Pantheon, Notre-Dame Cathedral, Saint Germain des Prés, and other great attractions
- Upon booking this tour, you will receive by mail all relevant information including how to easily reach our meeting point
- Rain or shine, the tour will be carried out, and the game will happen in a covered space
- You shall wear comfortable shoes and dress accordingly for your day ahead
- Your transportation to the meeting point is not included
- Info about the meeting point near Luxembourg Gardens will be received upon booking
- Rain or shine, the tour and game is maintained
- Wear comfortable shoes and dress accordingly for your day ahead