A unique ride on Paris Ferris wheel will reveal Paris spectacular beauty to you. You will be indulged with Season’s treats along the way.
- Schedule: Daily June 21 to August 25 from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Duration: 2.5 hours
Catch An Ever-Changing Spectacular View of Paris from the Ferris wheel
C’est la fête! This intimate group experience is a walking tour that starts with a visit of Paris historical department store Galeries Lafayette.
You’ll admire its breathtaking stained glass ceiling overlooking a theatrical architecture. We’ll also go on the store’s wide outdoor rooftop for a heavenly view of Paris. Then, we’ll leisurely stroll toward the luxurious Opera house & Vendome square districts (home of the Ritz palace hotel and of the most prestigious jewelers). Our final destination will be a the summer Paris funfair in the Tuileries gardens, a seasonal amusement park between the Louvre and Champs Elysees where you’ll get a ride on the Ferris wheel. There, you will also be indulged festive treats for your sweet tooth.
This experience is a great opportunity to facilitate the rest of your stay with best tips and most pertinent information from an insider true Parisian: Essential historical facts, trends of the city, cool hang out coves & authentic nooks known by the locals.
Come to the Paris amusement park in the Tuileries Gardens, a funfair for all ages! By the way, The Tour de France bicycle race drives by the funfair on July 28th 🙂
- Visit inside the legendary Galeries Lafayette department store with its theatrical architecture and massive stained-glass ceiling
- Excursion to the Galeries Lafayette’s rooftop for a heavenly spectacular view of Paris (they even host a rooftop bar)
- Historically informative walking tour around the chic and ritzy district of Opera / Vendôme / Madeleine
- Grown-ups get a ride at Paris amusement park carousel (i.e. Ferris wheel, Air-swing) in Tuileries gardens. Toddlers get a ride on a toddler’s fitted carousel
- Funfair treats (cotton candy, love apple, crepe) or a soft drink to indulge your sweet tooth
- Your experience cheerfully ends at Concorde square down from the Champs Elysees avenue, Arc of Triomphe and the Louvre
- Meeting point at a location easy to find – Info received upon booking
- One attraction ride ticket per person (i.e. ferris wheel, aerial swing)
- Toddlers get their fun too with an attraction ticket offered to a toddler’s fitted carousel
- A sweet funfair treat or soft drink per person
- Not Included
- Your transportation to the meeting point
- Your guide’s optional gratuity