Join this day trip to the biggest tall sailing ships celebration. Majestuous ‘old style looking’ vessels come to Normandy from all over the world for you.
- Schedule: Daily June 21 to August 25 from 4:30 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Duration: 2.5 hours
Catch An Ever Changing Spectacular View of Paris
C’est la fête! This intimate group experience is a walking tour that starts with a visit of Paris historical department store Galeries Lafayette.
You’ll admire its breathtaking stained glass ceiling overlooking a purposely created theatrical architecture. We’ll even take up to the store’s wide outdoor rooftop for a heavenly view of Paris. Then, we’ll leisurely stroll toward the luxurious Opera house & Vendome square districts (home of the Ritz palace hotel and of the most prestigious jewelers) and reach our final destination: the summer Paris funfair in the Tuileries gardens, between the Louvre and Champs Elysees, where we’ll offer you a ride on the Ferris wheel. You will also get festive treats for your sweet tooth along the way.
This experience is a great opportunity to facilitate the rest of your stay with best tips and most pertinent information from a true Parisian, an insider: Essential historical facts, nowadays trend of the city, cool hang out coves & authentic nooks known by the locals.
By the way! The Tour de France bicycle race drives by the funfair on July 29th !!!
- Visit inside the legendary Galeries Lafayette department store with its theatrical architecture and its massive stained-glass ceiling
- Excursion to the Galeries Lafayette’s rooftop for a heavenly and spectacular view of Paris (the place even hosts a semi-outdoor bar)
- Walking tour with historically informative content during our stroll in the chic and ritzy Opera / Vendome / Madeleine district
- Grown-ups and adults get a ride on funfair carousel (i.e. Ferris wheel, Air-swing) at Tuileries gardens. Toddlers get a ride on a toddler’s fitted carousel
- Funfair treats (cotton candy, love apple, crepe) or a soft drink to indulge your sweet tooth
- Your experience cheerfully ends at Concorde square, close to the Champs Elysees, Madeleine, and the Louvre
- We’ll meet at a location easy to get to – Info received upon booking
- One attraction ride ticket (i.e. ferris wheel, aerial swing) per person
- Toddlers will get their kick too with an attraction ticket offered to a toddler’s fitted carousel
- A sweet treat or soft drink per person
- Not Included
- Your transportation to the meeting point
- Your guide’s optional gratuity