This Paris walking tour is perfect for people who want to have an awesome first-time experience in Paris!
- Schedule: Daily January to December from 8 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Duration: 3 Hours
Private Paris Bistros & Bars Tour
Montmartre, Le Marais, Latin Quarter, Belleville or Bastille: Paris doesn’t lack of bistros, bars, and taverns. This Night Out in Paris – Private Tour is a great opportunity to hang out with a true Parisian, a local who shares the “Joie de Vivre” of being Parisian and everything you wanted to know about Paris but were afraid to ask: Tips, history, best hang out coves, and most coveted nooks known to locals. This private nighttime Paris tour is the perfect experience to give a different taste and color to the rest of your trip. Feel, think, and do things like Parisians do!
Highlights of your night out in Paris tour
- Your personal tour guide meets you at your hotel or apartment
- Explore Paris in a private chauffeured car, leisurely driven through vivid neighborhoods. It’s a smart way to get your bearings.
- Small stops at highlights, and romantic and iconic coves.
- Fun and educational chit-chats around drinks at a local café, live music bar, or a bistro
- The first drink is on me! *Non-alcoholic beverages for those under 18 years old
- When we cheerfully part ways, I’ll either provide you with a ride back or let you enjoy the rest of your evening ~ After all, the night is young in Paris!
- Eiffel Tower
- The Louvre
- Musee d’Orsay
- Norte Dame
- Latin Quarter
- Napoleon’s Tomb at Invalides
- Champs Elysées
- Arc de Triomphe
- Transportation by car with chauffeur and your guide
- The first drink per person at a café, bistro, or pub
- Replacement of wine and any alcohol drink by a soft, non-alcoholic drink for minors under 18 years old
- Following drinks and any of your personal purchases